At Nerang Physiotherapy we treat a variety of conditions from sports injuries to chronic pain. The approach to pain of all types is that the pain is not the problem only the last resort the body has to warn us of some fault in the system. Most approaches try to treat the pain with little success, because the pain is caused by something else going wrong in the body. An example of this is lower back pain. Over 85% of lower back pain is caused by hip muscle imbalance, which in turn is a result of poor control of blood flow to these muscles by the nervous system. Treating the back where the pain is is no good without correcting the underlying causes.
So whether you have twisted your ankle or have a pain that has been around for years (no, not your partner), then give us a call, we might be just what you need.
Rules of pain:
- If you have had pain for more than 24 hours get it seen to, you have a problem
- Pain does not tell us what the problem is, it only tells us we have one
- Pain at night or at rest means the blood flow rate is not sufficient, which is corrected by treating the nervous system
- The sooner an injury is treated, the sooner it will recover
- Pain is not the enemy!
We successfully treat the following:
- Lower back pain
- Repetitive stress injury (RSI)
- Sports injuries
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- General back pain
- Knee pain
- Jaw pain
- Arthritic pain
- Night pain
- Ankle pain
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Carpal tunnel pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Most other pains
With the fantastic technique, Myo-flow, other conditions seldom treated with Physiotherapy can be assisted. These include:
- Chronic fatigue
- Irritable leg syndrome
- Cold hands/feet
- Varicose veins
If you are not sure if what you have can be treated here, please call and we will let you know.
Don’t let pain rule your life when there is something that can be done! Call now on 07 5596 471107 5596 4711